"selfie culture" seems so tame by comparison when you realize that not only did old timey rich people spend a fortune commissioning artists to paint flattering images of them, they spent many hours sitting for these portraits
who’s the me generation now
#art museums are actually just full of renaissance selfies this post just changed my life
That’s it, that’s the show.
(featuring Matthew James Thomas as Pippin & Terrence Mann as Charlemagne)
There was this skinhead that was harrasing her, and she just walked right up to him and said: "I’m more of a man that you’ll ever be. And more of a woman that you’ll ever get."
Lin-Manuel Miranda SEVERELY fan-girling over Phantom.
Nebula and Gamora
This looks like they’re launching into a Broadway-style antagonistic musical number a la Wicked.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that
For his cameo role in Dirty Dancing Havana Nights, Patrick Swayze received $5 million. Yet, he was only paid $200,000 for filming Dirty Dancing.
I love my parents but I still wish I was raised by Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka
Do you think directors get sad when they realize they will never make a more perfect action sequence than the castle siege set to “I Need A Hero” from Shrek 2?
"it’s like… they’re people i work with, and our job is being popular and shit."
i feel like being in a musical goes in the following stages
- listening to nothing but [musical] because you’re so excited to start
- listening to nothing but [musical] to learn your part
- listening to anything but [musical] bc it’s been too much of [musical]
- listening to nothing but [musical] bc you can’t wait to open
- listening to nothing but [musical] bc [musical] is over and you miss it
- listening to anything but [musical] bc listening to it makes you sad
Why do adults think “So what’s your major? Oh, and what are you going to do with that?” is acceptable small talk
What am I going to do with my degree? Hang it on the wall and cry, probably